We are almost into August already and in two weeks time, as a Singaporean, I will be celebrating my nation 50th Birthday. It is for sure will be the biggest celebration ever and it scares the shit out of me because after that major milestone, it just means that in four weeks from then it will be PowerShell Conference 2015 in Asia! The first ever PowerShell Conference in Asia that have touch down in Singapore!
As a PowerShell MVP and part of the awesome organising team that have the strong eagerness to bring a fantastic lined-up of speakers all the way out from United States to have them speak face-to-face with the attendees in Asia for the very first time! This is definitely a greatest achievements for not only me, but for all the technology lovers who have walked by us all the time. It is because of the committee that drives us to do crazy stuffs such as inviting renown and professional speakers in to share their expertise and knowledge for two-full days!
Let’s keep the long story short and hit to the point. Below is the points that I felt YOU as an Information Technology Worker or Implementer or Consultant or Architect or Project Management or anything that does A-Z with or without PowerShell or drag to learn DevOps or even to the point where you want Automation but definitely wouldn’t know where to kick-start. Then review the following reason WHY I THINK YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT.
- MEET THE EXPERTS
- Hear from PowerShell Founder, Jeffrey Snover through Skype for Business.
- Have a face-to-face airtime with PowerShell Product Team Lead Engineer, Narayanan Lakshmanan
- Industry Experts, Microsoft MVPs (PowerShell and many other Technical Expertise who thinks that PowerShell is the way to go!)
- There bounce to have sessions for Beginners, Intermediate and Advance users.
- We need to accommodate to all type of users because we want the Beginners to become Intermediate and Intermediate users to become Advance. Sooner or later, we will have more experts in this industry moving forward!
- Learning is an individual things. If watching a video from Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) is tough for you, then it is not your passion. MOVE ON.
- Learning can be fun in a group. We help each other as and when we can.
- We can’t work alone, we always work in a TEAM. That’s why there is TEAMWORK.
- Wake up from your idea that GUI will be the way moving forward.
- Stop day-dreaming. Unless you move away from IT, unless you move away from using Windows Server (but, do you know we can use Desired State Configurations (DSC) to manage Linux too?)
- The reality is, LEARN POWERSHELL NOW or MOVE ON.
- Since donkey years ago, developers have started to intercept and learn about PowerShell Scripting.
- Administrator should learn scripting too, get the GUI closed please!
- Developer have the upper-hand, you write C# right? Basic foundation is there. Take advantage of it!
- Business Managers should join too! It will be DRY for you, I guaranteed.
- You ought to know how important AUTOMATION is for your company.
- You should advocate and HELP YOUR COMPANY to move forward!
- WITHOUT your help, EMPLOYEE do not improve. Help them to help you!
- It is only just USD150.
- Remember the last awesome meal you had at the restaurant which may cost you a bomb? Yes, it is delicious and you will remember the restaurant until you find something nicer.
- The foundation of PowerShell and willingness to spend to learn will bring you to different dimension which is sponsoring your nice meal at the next luxurious restaurant.
- We are work, play and enjoy. This is work-life balance! So work for it before you get your fair share to enjoy!
Hope you catch my pointers. It is still not too late to enjoy the Early-Bird pricing to the first ever PowerShell Conference in Asia that will be held from 18-19th September this year in Microsoft Singapore office! The world do not owe you a living, so get your ass in to start learning!
Hit over to http://powershell.asia/ now!